Thursday, March 5, 2009

Growing


I've been really lucky to have been hooked up with an amazing acting coach here in LA. She works with working- as in 90% of the time working- actors. I don't fall into that category...yet. Thank God for her patience! :) She's helping me find freedom in the words- character out of black and white on a page and have fun doing it all. But man is it tough to just let go and have fun sometimes!

I have an audition tonight for a lead in a feature that I got word of four days ago. My agent pitched me on my dancing skills, since they want a real dancer. We have 8 pages of sides to read and they want to see some dancing, plus taking demos if we have them...thanks to Sandy and Perry helping me shoot it I do! The photo above is the still I'm using on the front of the DVD. Once I get a link to the video, I'll post it here. It's been a whirlwind of preparation but I can't get past how thankful I am just to be able to get in front of this casting office that casts major feature films.

1 comment:

KClevenger said...

Congrats mer! That's an awesome picture of you for the dvd cover :) Good luck tonight!!
Ps- of course I'll help you with your blog.