Wednesday, December 9, 2009

August-December Update

Life With Kat and McKay has been picked up by Koldcast.tv! You can watch the NEW PILOT and episodes here: http://www.koldcast.tv/#/video:life_with_kat_mckay_pilot

My writing partner Courtney and I finished our first FEATURE SCRIPT! We are very excited and have gotten a lot of great feedback from our writer and producer friends. I'm excited to talk more about it this fun romantic comedy as soon as we hear back from our manager about our next step.

Had a callback yesterday for a HORMEL commercial. Originally read for the role of the "zen" office worker, but they switched it up and had me play a "sarcastic mom" role yesterday. Feel like it went great.

Oh and last but not least...I'm engaged! Jack proposed to me on August 6th, 2009 on the beach in Santa Monica. I'll be posting Engagement Photos soon, as our friend Sandra Payne gets them to us. She was amazing and we had a blast. Our date is September 25, 2010. Website to follow!!

No comments: